Thursday 15 October 2015

Twitter Experience

My experience with using Twitter as usual is confusing and without a reciprocal interaction between tweeters it becomes boring and demotivating. Fortunately my notification icon was beeping from minutes of tweeting a of couple post. Since the topic of my blog is weddings I started by using hashtags similar to the topic and also “hashtagged” my blog’s name as an introduction.


A tip I would recommend on using when deciding on which hashtag to use, is to check on left tool bar on a PC where there is a list of Trending hashtags. It is ideal that you use one of the hashtags since it depicts that it is being used and reviewed by most tweeters. So in experimenting, I included the most popular hashtag of the day and incorporated it with an article I found online.


So as seen #ItsPerfectDay was trending and I used that with an article about how to infuse cultures at a wedding hence creating the “perfect day”. Although this post had been favorite three times it is the most likes I’ve received in a short time (18 minutes) ever since I am using Twitter. Relevant hashtags gives you exposure based on your topic, the audience can identify you and add you to groups which I did not know existed. After using #love #LoveWins I was invited to join a group of similar interest.




Twitter generates audiences for your blog, by citing your blog or blog post within the tweets it gives your work worldwide exposure. #visit is most effective in inviting people to view your work. The Twitter Advanced Search facilitates users to view works of similar topic since all hashtags is a directory of past post itself. It makes it easier to create an environment to follow bloggers of similar interests and to retweet posts that uplifts your motives or is knowledgeable in relevance to cultural nuptials. 



Although it is termed micro-blogging, Twitter generates most traffics of interaction compared to a blog, the fact that it could be PC or a mobile app that continually updates you on different events makes it an even bigger platform hosting a proliferation of information. These vast and different posts allows one to come up with subjects to include in the blog with relations to the topic. By retweeting the above statement I can write a post about the gastronomy experience when it’s a mixed wedding, a subject I did not think of.


No comments:

Post a Comment